No Remörse - The Graphic Növel

I don't go out and buy actual comics/graphic novels often, let alone preorder months ahead.

But the subject is a true superbeing, seemingly invincible to the last, who could outfight Lobo, outdrink the Thing, out-wisecrack Deadpool, and had conquered more demons than fellow Brit John Constantine. It can only be... Ian Fraser Kilminster.

https://z2comics.com/products/no-remorse-the-illustrated-true-stories-of-lemmy-kilmister-and-motorhead-hardcover/

As told by a large number of his friends and associates, including Lita Ford, Lars Ulrich, Neil Gaiman, "Philthy" Phil Campbell, Dee Snider, Triple H and Corey Graves of WWE, and some young upstart named Dave Grohl. Each story will also have a different illustration team on it. 

If you've got serious cash to splash (I don't), this also comes with a limited-edition vinyl copy of 1984's No Remörse best-of album, which you should be playing loud enough to kill your neighbours' lawn.

• Thumbs Up 2

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND... HEY, GET YOUR OWN DAMN SIGNATURE.

Look out for me being generally cool, stylish and funny (delete as applicable) on Excelsior.