A Contract in Black and Blood: SFMA ID# 61019

At long last, I have finished another arc I'm comfortable presenting for feedback.  This one brings together a lot of new things for me; level differences, mobs with custom power selections, optional objectives, unfinished lore involving an unseen faction, setting a giant monster loose on a civilian population...  This brings together a lot of in-game lore for a high level arc tying some of that stuff together while opening the door for some new stuff that was planned in the game originally but never implemented.  I plan to continue exploring some of that, time willing. 

This is designed as a high level arc; I was able to complete it comfortably on 4x8 with a team of 5 of my friends who I often run hardmode stuff with.  Most of the enemies are stock, as implementing a whole custom group kept crashing my game (sad face), so I stuck to existing enemies with custom bosses and archvillains to keep the file size down.  If I can figure out how to make that work, I'll go back and swap some out.  The Family enemy in mission 1 is really easy at low level, but when you raise the difficulty and get the gravity bosses with Singularity, things get super spicy.

image.png.ae1d9b9972449d705dcc9d263d0c14f1.png

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**