Build Help Nat/Storm

Ryuko

My wife recently hit 50 on her defender. This will prob be her main going forward, she really enjoys it. I'm not to up to date on the new powers. Plus I'm more of a melee player. I took a long break in the summer of 2021. I checked around and don't see much info on those sets. Does anyone have a build, or some tips on slotting her up? Money isn't an issue. Thanks for any help. 

On 4/2/2024 at 3:03 AM, Ryuko said:

My wife recently hit 50 on her defender. This will prob be her main going forward, she really enjoys it. I'm not to up to date on the new powers. Plus I'm more of a melee player. I took a long break in the summer of 2021. I checked around and don't see much info on those sets. Does anyone have a build, or some tips on slotting her up? Money isn't an issue. Thanks for any help. 

Got 0 experience with this combo. Nature wants massive amounts of recharge, aim for perma overgrowth. I tossed this in mids but its 6 seconds shy, something to look at (swap alpha for agility/spiritual its still 2 seconds shy)

NAT STORM - Defender (Nature Affinity - Storm Blast).mbd

Edited by Meknomancer

• 2 weeks later
On 4/5/2024 at 2:26 PM, Meknomancer said:

Got 0 experience with this combo. Nature wants massive amounts of recharge, aim for perma overgrowth. I tossed this in mids but its 6 seconds shy, something to look at (swap alpha for agility/spiritual its still 2 seconds shy)

NAT STORM - Defender (Nature Affinity - Storm Blast).mbd 44.32 kB · 14 downloads

Thanks! I'll look into it.