Costume Piece Shoulders - Circle of Thorns 3 underside can't be colored

For some reason it's not possible to color the underside of the CoT 3 shoulder piece, the one with the cape. If you link the colors then it will do so but otherwise it's not possible to select that area.

cot3 inside.png

cot3 back.png

Noi Kino

Shadow Spiders

Everlasting/Virtue

Click to link your color choices. The inside of the cape will then inherit your color choices and you can de-link the colors to do the rest. (Edit: This is unfortunately a problem with all the capes, cloaks, and items like the trenchcoats that have similar pieces.)

Edited by Rudra
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Microphone 1

Yeah the issue is that I'm trying to apply the piece onto an existing costume and doing so will screw up the coloring of everything else. The character in the picture was one just for quick reference.

Capes and cloaks have the ability to alter the color on the inside already built into them with a secondary color selection.

Noi Kino

Shadow Spiders

Everlasting/Virtue

Well, until shoulder pieces get access to interior color settings, all I can say is make note of the colors you have on your costume pieces, link the colors, change the colors to recolor the shoulder piece interior, unlink the colors, and then restore your other colors from your notes. I agree that it needs an interior color setting, but until then, that would be your best option.