King maker badge location bugging out in KR Mayhem mission

SlimPickens

Having trouble getting the king maker badge for my invader accolade. The map shows the badge location but when i try to reach it, my character seems to port off the map and the mini map shows me as outside the zone barriers. The physical location of my character is directly over the badge marker, but when i look at the mini map the game clearly thinks im not there and shows my location as being quite a ways off the outlined zone barriers.

The mobs still react to me normally and I from all visual on screen seem to be standing right where i am supposed to be, but clearly from the mini map the game is registering my location some ways away. I have run all over the area trying to get the badge to trigger to no avail, the part of the map it is in is simply inaccessible via normal movement and I have tried completing the mission and starting over, but the same thing occurs each time.

Help?

I've gotten it on every character I have attempted the Mayhem Mission without a problem. I don't know what map you're using, but maybe it has the wrong location marked?  The badge is located in the tiled plaza that's to the left of the bank entrance, about halfway between the start of the grassy area to the back wall.

I've gotten it on every character I have attempted the Mayhem Mission without a problem. I don't know what map you're using, but maybe it has the wrong location marked?  The badge is located in the tiled plaza that's to the left of the bank entrance, about halfway between the start of the grassy area to the back wall.

yes ive had no issues getting it on other characters either, just this one seems to repeatedly glitching out and the map is not registering the correct position of the character when i go to the badge marker. I am going to do some further testing later and maybe invite a teammate to see if they experience the same issue.

I am using vidiotmaps but have been since playing homecoming, and have gotten the badge multiple times on other characters, so it seems to be isolated to this one characters interaction with this particular map.

Well after multiple tries and having the map bug reproduce several times, I completed the mission, let the mission fail, did other mayhems then went back to the KR mayhem, and finally got a map loaded that did not glitch out and rendered my character in the proper location to get the badge. probably took maybe 5-6 reloads of the mission (including logging out and back in the next day) and it corrected itself.

Case closed, but strange map glitch nonetheless.