The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Beam Atomic LRM Sniper - Concept Build

Linea

Posted (edited)

LRM D 1b+

This is another Concept Build.  It's based on an older Beam Energy LRM build, but I wanted simpler to drive. 

• It's a Long Range Fire Support build instead of a brawler.
  • Triple Snipe and Triple Nuke capabilities.
  • I'm Planning on using Intuition Radial T4 +damage/+Range and Clarion Radial T4 +range
  • You can get some armor using Kinetic Dampeners to seal up SL.  I'll probably run Dampeners full time.
  • Then if you want to seal up ENFC you'll need to add Amplifiers, which I'm not planning on doing due to expense.  But if you have a particularly difficult challenge or TF you're wanting to solo, it might be worth it for the short term.
  • I'll also attach Alpha 5i as an armored variant.  I don't plan on building this one, but I might change my mind and put it in one of the two alternate build slots.

Beam Atomic Sniper - Mila Liski - LRM D 1b+ - [i25].mbd Beam Atomic Sniper - Mila Liski - Alpha 5i - [i28].mbd

Edited by Linea

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE.

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard*, ..., 801.5 Moderate**, ..., 801.6 Hard***, ..., 801.7 Four Star****, ... 801.F Death.

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.