All Kheldian Instanced MSR on Excelsior this Monday!

So the all Kheldian MotherShip Raid is happening this Monday just after the normal daily Mothership Raid, we will be forming in Pocket D and going to the instanced version from there! Any level can join us but it would help if you bring your highest level Kheldian to the fight!

The MSR will be at: 9pm UK time ❤️ 

Some things that will help if you want to go above and beyond:

Hybrid - Support
Destiny - Rebirth
Lore - Cimeroran Radial

Amy's Ward

Hope to see plenty of you there and can't wait to prove once and for all who the superior aliens truly are!

I will also be recording it and hopefully posting it once I figure out how video editing software goes 😄

• Thumbs Up 1

This looks interesting. I usually play on Torchbearer, but I'll try to show up.

Just one question: why Cimeroran Radial? I do not understand. They do not bring anything more on the table than many other pets. Unless it is for RP?

Hi @Laucianna! I won't be able to make the raid this Monday, but I hope that it goes well and you do this again in the future. I will say that 4:00pm (EST) on a Monday is likely going to be a non-starter for anyone Stateside, as we will almost universally be at school or work. Would it be possible to get a future raid on a weekend?

Regardless of what is possible, thanks for always organizing community events. I know many appreciate your efforts, myself included.

• 3 weeks later