Easier way to mass sell salvage

Selling off my salvage is kind of a pain.  I know about "Sort By Amount Descending" and while that helps, it's still not really what I want.  A couple of thoughts:

1. Make Shift-drag pull a full 10 stack from salvage so I can drag it to the Auction House window.  No confirmation dialog for the amount.  Same with Control-drag, though it should pull only one.  This is fine because I'm just moving stuff, there's no danger unless I actually go to the auction house and click on "sell" for one 1 inf or something; it's easy to move the items back if I drag the wrong thing.

2. Make Shift-click move a ten stack to an already opened auction house window.  There is no confirmation dialog, and dragging is not needed.  Ditto with control-click, though it auto moves only one. 

We kind of have the second one already for Enhancements, which you can just click on if the Auction House window is open, and they're moved automatically to the AH window.  It works really well.

I thought about some auto-sell options but they seem a bit fraught, and might take more effort too.  Auto sell for white salvage at least would definitely help me however, if this is easier to do.

• Like 1

I asked in the Market subreddit about something like this - like, is there a secret slash command I'm missing? Someone mentioned that the pain is part of why this works for us. In other words, if it was easy more people would do it and prices on some things may plummet. 

I get that, but I also like what you are suggesting.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)