Help and /commands

Posted (edited)

I thought about putting this in the bug section, but I don't remember the name of the tip mission.**************

Edited: The tip mission is a vigilante tip mission, "Investigate Longbow Base". I'll add it to the bug section. 
It's in the level 30-40 range, as my character is 39. The tip was in founders, entered it - and all the longbow were friendly until I clicked on a glowie. When I cleared the ambush, and clicked on the second one - I heard the mission complete sound, but no exit button. 

So, I've seen this suggested when others have had an inability to exit the map through using the exit button. /requestexitmission

I typed it in - I got an error message. So, I checked the help section, thinking I remembered the slash command incorrectly. 

image.thumb.png.3e448d42e5620f67b1bf7e36a9f3f4ab.pngI didn't. There it is - clearly in the list of slash commands - but it doesn't work. The game doesn't even recognize it as a valid command. 

So, my suggestion is that the help section get some attention so that newer players can more easily help themselves. 

Edited by Ukase
  • Thumbs Up 1