Ok I'm gonna be running 2 characters on Brainstorm, and I need some help with slotting

The first alt will be Luumina Jace ( Dual Blades/Energy Aura Scrapper ), and the second alt will be Benoki Doki ( Gravity/Forcefields Controller ).  I'm looking for help with builds for each character.  What am i looking for ???

1) I want travel powers as early as lvl 4

2) I want both Super Speed and Super Jump

3) For Gravity: I'm looking for the two shields, and Dispersion Bubble

4) As for Energy Aura, i barely play the set, so i'm trying something new.

5) What powers would you keep for both DB and EA ??

6) Influence will be no problem.  In that case, how would you slot both the Scrapper and the Controller ??

7) These two alts will be a Jedi Master, and a Jedi Apprentice.  

Thanks in advance 🙂

1. We have a hero planner called Mids Reborn.  You can come up with various build options for yourself from it.  Keep in mind that some details and stats in it have incorrect values though but over all for casual play and build considerations, its of merit to use.

2. Your questions for sets can better be met checking in with the AT's that correspond to those sets and doing a search there.

3.  Overall you're looking to make casual concept toons.  Nothing wrong with that but due to the concept's being very much specific to your tastes/wants, expectations for builds that match you may be more of a challenge.  As an example most folks making builds do not take necessarily 2 travel powers because that's reducing choices you'd take that may be better use of the toons.   Again, this isn't necessarily an issue if you're just making a toon to rp with or run around with otherwise, again, casually.

4. However, if you're looking to make a min/max toon that is extremely effective for specific goals in game play otherwise, your wants may not match up well.

All in all, head to the subforums for your AT's, present a build you're thinking of that you've made in Mids, and then people can give you advice from there.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Microphone 1

50 minutes ago, Sanguinesun said:

1. We have a hero planner called Mids Reborn.  You can come up with various build options for yourself from it.  Keep in mind that some details and stats in it have incorrect values though but over all for casual play and build considerations, its of merit to use.

2. Your questions for sets can better be met checking in with the AT's that correspond to those sets and doing a search there.

3.  Overall you're looking to make casual concept toons.  Nothing wrong with that but due to the concept's being very much specific to your tastes/wants, expectations for builds that match you may be more of a challenge.  As an example most folks making builds do not take necessarily 2 travel powers because that's reducing choices you'd take that may be better use of the toons.   Again, this isn't necessarily an issue if you're just making a toon to rp with or run around with otherwise, again, casually.

4. However, if you're looking to make a min/max toon that is extremely effective for specific goals in game play otherwise, your wants may not match up well.

All in all, head to the subforums for your AT's, present a build you're thinking of that you've made in Mids, and then people can give you advice from there.

Alright, thank you 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Mopery said:

You are aware that Brainstorm is just the test server, right?

And if you are then I hope you have made placeholders characters for those names if you are enamored with them on whatever server you have chosen to play on.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)