The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Brutes Fury attuned enhancement

Last Vanguard

I was just curious if anyone has used the superior brutes fury or superior unrelenting fury in their builds?

Are they worth it for extra performance and power?

I'm very happy farming with my current build, but see a shiny superior enhancement for a brute only and get excited.

I fire farm with elec/fire..I enjoy the tele nukes with thunderbolt and using ion judgement.

I use both, primarily for the set bonuses. If you need S/L defense, Superior Brute's Fury's 5% bonus for 3 pieces can be doubled. The +Fury and +regen/-end discount procs are kinda "meh", although they do have high proc rates.

• 4 weeks later

The set bonuses of these sets both have back-loaded Resistance bonuses, and one in particular has a deceptively powerful bonus with 6% Res to 6x dmg types instead of the usual 6% Res to 2x dmg types.  It's not uncommon at all to 6-slot these sets: usually in your weaker powers, so that you can slot better sets and dmg procs into your stronger powers.  However, the +Fury proc is currently bugged and it's affected by the Purple Patch, causing it to grant less Fury than it's supposed to against enemies above your level.  It would be a weak proc even if it worked correctly, but it's underperforming even against that metric.  I've tried to draw attention to this but the devs don't seem to feel that it's a priority to bugfix: 

It's a shame that even bugfixes are banned on Brutes just because it might buff someone's AE farmer.

Choose your weapon:  Okay, I choose words.

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."