MAG Itrial Ready to Rumble Strategy

Milrop

Magisterium itrial is the only one with a requirement.  You need at least 12 level 50s with Lore and Destiny unlocked to begin.

For those unfamiliar with this badge, it can be a very difficult one to get.  The league has 8 minutes to defeat the following:

- 250 IDF

- Archvillian: Shadow Hunter

- Archvillian: Nega Pendragon

- Archvillian: Chimera

- Archvillian: Black Swan

We recently had a successful run.  I wanted to share what we did.  We were able to complete the above in 6 minutes, 37 seconds.

We had 15 people.  As a minimum, all 15 had 3 Ultimate inspirations and 5 team red inspirations.  You can get these from Luna for 30 incarnate threads apiece.  At least 4 of us had the 3 Ultimates, but then had 10 team reds.  Ultimates last for 3 minutes.  Team reds last 1 minute, but can affect up to 16 people, is an AoE buff in a 20 foot radius.

Everyone also needs to monitor their Damage Bonus.  To do this, click on Powers, then Combat Abilities.  Expand Base and then right-click on Damage Bonus.  This has an option to monitor.

I talked to Dream Doctor to get into the fun.  Once the first person zoned in, the timer started.  Now the fun part, you have 30 seconds to ... wait.  Take this time to get everyone together, use an Ultimate and everyone click a team red.  Everyone then heads to where the IDF should be spawning.  If you take a look at the following image, this is where the X is.

image.thumb.png.90a3f754be13ff083eca97433209d882.png

Everyone focus on minions and LTs first.  AoEs should have bosses brought down enough to finish them off after.  I then had team 1 go to the left and team 2 go to the right.  We move from group to group.  The goal is to meet up near the middle by the time we have 250 defeated.  During this time, one person should be calling out once per minute to USE TEAM REDS.  This lets the 4 that have 10 team reds know to use theirs.  The rest of the league is instructed to check their Damage Bonus.  If not 200%, then use one of theirs too.  We want everyone to be at least 200% or higher throughout the 8 minutes.

**NOTE** The paths taken are not empty like shown in the screenshot.  There are tanks and fencing along with multiple groups of IDF.

At 2 minutes 55 seconds, a call was made to pull out lore pets.  Lore pets stay out for 5 minutes, so by the time they are out it will be at the 8 minute time we have to do this by.  Once the 250 IDF are defeated, everyone moves quickly to Shadow Hunter.  Nega Pendragon should be near too, so any AoEs should be hitting him as well.  Once Shadow Hunter is defeated, all should be on Nega Pendragon.  Next, we move on to Chimera.  Since Chimera teleports, the goal is to defeat him with only teleport.

Finally, we are on to Black Swan.  You do lose about 10-15 seconds waiting for Black Swan to say her threats.  Take this time to buff/check Ultimates/team reds.  Once she is spawned, unleash on her too.  Black Swan does periodically spawn portals that need to be taken out fast.  We had only 1 round of portals.

Once defeated, we still have to take out Tyrant to finish the itrial.  We managed to get The Hard Way badge too for those that needed it.  At the end, I has a couple shiny new badges.

image.png.d845066c9971431f43ddc28fbd42458a.png

There are probably some tweaks to make, but this did work for us.  I expect we will be trying this again in the near future.  Watch the Indom TF channel for announcements.

• Like 2