The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Sentinel - Water Blast/Regen Build

NyneTech

mine is not done yet but i am going for pure ranged defense

thunderstrikes in singles

artilery in aoes

numina 6/6 in a toggle

and 3 or 4 generics in other regen stuff since most healing sets suck for defense.  not enough aoe defense in the other set to go with the build justify it

on and the ATO with the ragebar proc will be in water jet for its recharge and how often it gets used

Posted (edited)

Hello, 

Its been awhile since I have posted in forums but since I have a Water Regen Sent at Vet 40, I have some insight with this particular build.

My take is probbsly very different than most., but it works.  Mids is not working for me so picture is shown below.

First, I have found that Regen is the most difficult Defensive set for me to manage.  It is also the most exciting!  My health bar yo-yos up and down with frightening speed.  I only play this character when I want a very active button mashing session.

I decided on a build that is completely different than any of my other sentinel builds.  Specifically, I leaned heavily into the Health and Regen side of things.  Obviously, this is not a budget build.  But the concept can be inferred.  Lots and Lots of Healing Set.  And not seen here is Field Medic, Aid Self, Aid other and also Destiny Rebirth.  Miracle can be subbed for all the numinas.  For sure you will need to invest in Preventative medicine as your key set.

On the offensive side...  To get to 50 I used the following

Aqua Bolt Entropic Chaos with a nice addition of Decimation. 

Water Jet Entropic Chaos with Devastation.

Dehydrate Theft of Essence plus Regenerative Tissue 

Steam Spray  Analyze Weakness

Geyser  Annihilation

Whirlpool  Positron/Bombardment/Annihilation/Numina's PROCS

Play style is a Skirmisher.  You fly in, drown everything in your way and then back up to recover from or even avoid the counter attack.  I often play around Moment of Glory and Second Wind cooldowns.     

Best of luck would love to hear back on what you choose to do and how it worked out.

image.thumb.png.cfcfa7385f50ede62045a0a13b7949f8.png

Edited by Exqzr984
Spelling

My Sentinels: 108 Wat/SR.  90 Wat/Reg,. 68 DP/Dark. 63 Ar/Nin, 62 Rad/EA, 53 Ice/Stone, 53 En/EA.  50 Dark/Rad.  49 Psy/Will.  25 Storm/EA