Anyone else prefer to just play "regular" coh?

9 hours ago, coggy said:

I have pretty much solo`d since i came back as all i see in DFB and need to be maxxed out to play, its got to the point where i gave up looking or forming teams and it disheartens me to the point where i barely log on .

Well, after I have a good wakie shower, I may be starting a team to at least do Frostfire (at Level 10).  Sadly, I just had to blast through content solo to get to that point.  Still hope to some day get a regular team to at least do the entire Hollows together from Wincott through the Cavern; preferably a group that has not done it yet and can get the merits from it.

After that though, she will be trying to get in all the blueside Zone arcs with a regular team of young heroes as well (of which Faultline will be next, followed by Striga, and Croatoa)  That will also include the associated TFs at the end of the zone arcs (shame there isn't really one for Faultline)

Not sure what other zone arcs there are blueside though, Hollows, Faultline, Striga, and Croatoa are the only one's I can name off.

Thank you all for the positive replies. I have ended up on a few teams with what I think are newer players and had a bit more fun.

I've found that exemplaring down for lower level missions and task forces is a lot more my speed. It's really the level 50 trials that are more stressful than fun for me.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2024 at 1:17 PM, Ravenplume said:

Not sure what other zone arcs there are blueside though, Hollows, Faultline, Striga, and Croatoa are the only one's I can name off.

The Rikti War Zone has arcs starting at L35 with Levantera. The RWZ story leads up to the Lady Grey Task Force.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1