Adamastor: 2nd Defeat Rewards Text

Arc-Mage

2nd Defeat in 3 three hours on the same toon. The Reward notification said I received: 6 Merits and 1 Monster Aether.

I did not actually receive the 6 merits or the 1 Monster Aether. This is correct.

This was changed in the last Adamastor Defeat update.

So, the old reward notification for the second defeat was not removed during the last update and should be removed.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

When I helped take down Adamastor the other day, mis-judging how long it had been since my last, I got XP and influence, nothing else. Was your character a) level 50, and b) had slotted incarnate abilities, particularly the Lore slot, and did you have your Lore pet(s) out? I wonder if there are multiple reward sets -- one for pre-incarnate and one for post-incarnate, to manage getting the five Incarnate Threads, and the HC staff only updated one.

Lvl 50. Incarnate. I was not using Incarnate Pets.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.