Odd costume selection behavior with Female Pants

Summary: Female Pants/Baggy/Shredded has an odd behavior, including the ability to select a 'Tattered' pants category that doesn't exist elsewhere, and the ability to select a torn-edge pants texture that doesn't exist elsewhere.

Steps to reproduce:

• Take a female character into the costume editor.
  • Select 'Pants' for lower body.
  • Select 'Baggy' for Pants type
  • Select 'Shredded' for the subtype.

This causes 'Baggy' to be replaced with 'Tattered'. Then you can further explore this by:

• Clicking 'Tattered' but NOT selecting any of the options. Just click in the dead space next to the menu, allowing 'Tattered' to remain.
  • Click 'Shredded'. You can select 'Long' and 'Short' to see different options. 'Long' brings up that torn-edge texture. Short doesn't do anything. 'Motorcycle leathers' and 'Baggy Cargo' do what you'd expect.

Do I have visual proof? I captured a video in OBS and attached it, showing how I reproduce this. Hopefully it makes more sense visually

Suggested Fix: This screams 'improperly initialized object', like most of the costume bugs. I'd suggest looking at the data that gets initialized into the costume when selecting 'Pants', but I'm no C++ expert, so take that with a 10meq sodium chloride tablet.

Obviously, the torn-edge texture should be available across all the pants types. (Frankly, I'd like to see something similar available on the bottom hems of everything that has a bottom hem!)