Unable to get (souvinir?) missions from contacts with a single character

Posted (edited)

Sorry if this isn't the right forum but one of my characters (Alexi Anya Zbruyev, Level 32 Thugs/Poison MM, Rogue Alignment), as far I can tell, cant get any more missions from the St. Martial contacts (outside of the newspaper) despite not currently have any missions (at least at posting).  My other character (Wynter Chandelle, Level 33 Demon Summoning/Cold Domination MM, Rogue Alignment) doesn't appear to have the same issue/possible bug despite both of them doing stuff in St. Martial

Edit

Managed to figure out how to take a screenshot with the UI.  Hopefully it'll help figure out what is going on.

Also:  did try to change Alexi's alignment through Null the Gull to fix the problem but it didn't

Edit 2:

adding a screenshot of Alexi's Relationship with Verandi, its not there

screenshot_240709-08-43-19_1.jpg

screenshot_240709-19-05-56.jpg

Update:

it seams to be "fixed" (at least for the most part?) after dealing with some of the older contacts that I haven't finished with their souvenir arc stuff.  Still unable to get missions from Vivacious Verandi due to Alexi being level 34 

Update#2

Never mind, she can get missions from Vivacious Verandi but whatever is going on with her and the various villain contacts (and the souvenir arc stuff) seams to be connected to older lower level contacts and any unfinished souvenir arcs with said lower level contacts so looks like I am going to deal with any of the lower level contacts with Alexi.  It does seam to be mainly affecting souvenir mission arcs rather than any non-souvenir arcs rather than anything else.  Unsure if said bug affects hero side since I tried to get the souvenir arcs on hero side but the only actual story arc that I managed to get is the Major (likely due to him not have any non-souvenir missions unlike the other hero side contacts)

Edited by DarkLordKitten
additional context for possible bug and some updates

51 minutes ago, DarkLordKitten said:

Sorry if this isn't the right forum but one of my characters (Alexi Anya Zbruyev, Level 32 Thugs/Poison MM, Rogue Alignment), as far I can tell, cant get any more missions from the St. Martial contacts (outside of the newspaper) despite not currently have any missions (at least at posting).  My other character (Wynter Chandelle, Level 33 Demon Summoning/Cold Domination MM, Rogue Alignment) doesn't appear to have the same issue/possible bug despite both of them doing stuff in St. Martial

This is part of the problem with Villainside - it's easy to run out of contacts.  Just do more paper missions, do your bank heist, and then you'll get introduced to a new contact.

You can also always tip missions to change or reaffirm your alignment.  

7 hours ago, Frozen Burn said:

This is part of the problem with Villainside - it's easy to run out of contacts.  Just do more paper missions, do your bank heist, and then you'll get introduced to a new contact.

You can also always tip missions to change or reaffirm your alignment.  

Sorry but I probably should;'ve been clearer (I was tired), I did a Mayhem Mission with Alexi (my Thugs/Poison MM and a character that I had back on Live) yesterday and got the last of the 30-34 contacts Vivacious Verandi and she didnt offer any of her missions (since she didnt have any other missions other than the Souvenir Missions).