Is Architect open for business yet?

Twoflower

Hi, gang. Just got here.

I'd be happy to port over some of my Hall of Fame / Dev Choice AE arcs if the AE system is up and running. It takes some work to get them up and going, so I can't promise the whole library, but I'll see what I can do as time allows.

It was earlier; there was an announcement that it had been taken offline but people were seeking volunteers tonight for farms so I suspect it's back.  Unfortunately you're limited to three arcs; I had bought the whole set of slots with cash.  I currently have three working right now: 'Death by Snoo-Snoo', a high level challenge for tankers; 'The Great American Skull Fry', which is a lowbie oriented story featuring Skulls; and 'Ecloga Prima', which is a single map custom critter showpiece entirely in Latin. 

I am very pleased to say that the censor seems to be entirely off.  'Death by Snoo-Snoo' could be published even if it contained Hercules, a public domain character censored in the live game.  'Ecloga Prima' could be published even though it uses the Latin word cum.  For a while I had 'Monstrous Regiment of Lesbian Hellions' published and I will probably cycle it back, but I'm not sure it has aged all that well. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291