Floating Weapons and Invisible Enemies in Mayhem Missions

Juggerobb

Ive encountered numerous instances of enemies disappearing when they exit an elevator. The only thing visible is their gun, which still fires, indicating their model is still there. However, they cannot be targeted. They can be killed with AOE auras though.

32 minutes ago, Juggerobb said:

Ive encountered numerous instances of enemies disappearing when they exit an elevator. The only thing visible is their gun, which still fires, indicating their model is still there. However, they cannot be targeted. They can be killed with AOE auras though.

it helps greatly if you can provide photos and more details on the mission. which mayhem mission? what level? what settings? which enemies did what? etc.. the more details, the easier it is to find and fix the problem. 🙂

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

image.thumb.png.18ce0eb48eb64e861a021bc13d858f28.png

Additional Details:

I was able to replicate the issue on the "Rob Skyway City Bank" mayhem mission issued by Lord Weitzle in Port Oaks.  I ran the mission +3/6 (which I don't think necessarily makes a difference).  Once Longbow entered the elevator some NPCs became invisible and untargable. However, you could still see their weapons, they still took damage by way of damage auras, and they could still attack. However, I've seen it in the past with PPD l. This occurred on the Excelsior server.

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1