The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Finally made it to the big leagues! :)

On 7/23/2024 at 7:37 PM, Snarky said:

grats   

so..... you never heard of crafting/converting/selling then?

He he, that's how I did it pretty much! 😉

Game over man, game over!

On 7/23/2024 at 11:55 PM, Ukase said:

Well done! I remember my first billion on HC. That was back when catalysts sold for 5M each. Not instantly, but overnight. 

The economy now seems to have a lot more variation in prices, so patience can definitely save you some inf, and you can still make a decent stack, but it's going to take longer in some cases, because nowadays, everyone seems to know how to craft/convert/sell, thanks to @Yomo Kimyata and others spilling the beans on the mysteries of the HC CoH economy. Why, Yomo? Why did you have to give all the secrets away? I don't want this competition! Just kidding. Well done! 

Now that you have a stack - are you going to use it to get more? Or are you just going to spend it? 

I'm going to blow it all on my wife for her upcoming big day! 😄

On 7/24/2024 at 12:34 AM, Gerswin said:

Good job! Now make that much every day for the next four years and you will get an invitation to the CoH country club.

I would never belong to any club that would have me as a member!

Now that you are in the big leagues . .

BLC.jpg.60020c01453beca749fb30daff932b6e.jpg

Edited by High_Beam
Also: Phrasing.
  • Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

14 hours ago, Nostromo21 said:

Daily Dialogue — May 9, 2018. “I have come here to chew bubblegum and… | by  Scott Myers | Go Into The Story

Nada was wise.  RIP RRP

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)