The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

CoH/CoV Inspired Card Game

I've been working on a card game project. Mostly rules writing for the last month or so. Yesterday i got around to putting together some card samples. Game is still in its infancy. I'm looking for idea/suggestions here since its based off of COH in a sense (I'm using the Origin/Archetype system for card some card types.) At this time I'm unsure if it will ever become a published product. Just making this for fun at the moment. A sample of 2 of my characters are attached. Going for a classic comic book style.

Primary reason I'm posting here is, I'd like to use your heroes Name and likeness for cards. I was contemplating just sitting under Atlas and using names I see run by Ms. Liberty. I figured that wouldn't be fair to steal others ideas. So, if you would like to see you character(s) on a card, please reply with your characters info(Name/Origin/Archetype). You are welcome to give them a power of your choice. I will adjust for balance to the game.

Attach an image if you'd like. Ill be using Midjourney for placeholder art. If you already have art for your characters that is more acceptable. Please provide artist name if you did not create it. I prefer to give credit where is is due and not have any artist being upset with me using their work.

I will being making Villains/Rogues/Vigilante's as well. 

Please remember - This is a passion project I'm doing in my spare time. If you give me info on a character I will get to it in time.

Screenshot 2024-07-25 084916.png

Flitz: Science Scrapper Martial Arts / Super Reflexes - Can completely avoid damage from 1 attack (per turn). Looks like my forum image which was created with Bing image creator.

Torchbearer: Flitz (MA/SR Scrapper), Lead Hose (AR/Dev Blaster), Red Rag (Fire/Fire Brute) ... and many more!

• 2 weeks later
On 7/26/2024 at 1:35 AM, clone00013 said:

Here is Flitz. I hope you like.

Screenshot 2024-07-25 160322.png

Nice, I like it ❤️ 

On 8/9/2024 at 4:32 PM, clone00013 said:

Here are a few more I've done of my Characters. 

Screenshot 2024-08-09 064653.png

Screenshot 2024-08-09 064702.png

Screenshot 2024-08-09 064711.png

Screenshot 2024-08-09 065944.png

Screenshot 2024-08-09 070157.png

Nice, I like it. Thanks for sharing it with us. I would like to help you by sharing useful information regarding your essay assignments which are given by your mentor. When your workload gets too heavy, it might be worth checking out https://canadianwritings.com/ website link. They provide professional academic writing services, helping with essays, research papers, and other assignments. Everything is custom-written and delivered on time, making it a great tool for managing your studies.

Wow, I love it too. Thanks for sharing it. ❤️ 

Edited by VeronaWindler
  • Like 1

This is a really awesome project! 🙂

I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Ms. Maxima II: Mutant Brute Street Justice / Invulnerability - Adaptation: Ms. Maxima II takes 1 less damage each time she receives damage from the same source.

That may be super broken or not, I'm bad at game balance. There's a reason I don't play many TCGs!

Image listing: https://imgur.com/a/67j6LdK

Bing description of her costume: ((20 year old female, long blonde hair with a right part, blue eyes, black lipstick, black makeup, wearing a light grey and ink blue shiny supersuit with a skirt and a gold 5-pointed star on the chest with dark gold inlay, gold gauntlets, skirt; wearing a red sash belt,red sunglasses, red lenses, gold frames))

• Like 1

On 8/7/2024 at 3:59 PM, Kistulot said:

This is a really awesome project! 🙂

I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Ms. Maxima II: Mutant Brute Street Justice / Invulnerability - Adaptation: Ms. Maxima II takes 1 less damage each time she receives damage from the same source.

That may be super broken or not, I'm bad at game balance. There's a reason I don't play many TCGs!

Image listing: https://imgur.com/a/67j6LdK

Bing description of her costume: ((20 year old female, long blonde hair with a right part, blue eyes, black lipstick, black makeup, wearing a light grey and ink blue shiny supersuit with a skirt and a gold 5-pointed star on the chest with dark gold inlay, gold gauntlets, skirt; wearing a red sash belt,red sunglasses, red lenses, gold frames))

Here you go for Ms. Maxima II. Changed the ability name to Unyielding as I'm trying to keep to CoX power sets. 

Screenshot 2024-08-09 064442.png