The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Need help with Fire/Time Corr build

dtaxtman86

I want to squeeze out enough def to be melee cap with farsight and better mez protection or at the very least maybe S/L def cap with better mez? Can someone help me alter this build? Not sure whats best to take away from/rework. Also, not sure if I should go rune of prot instead?

Hot Gumbo - Corruptor (Fire Blast - Time Manipulation).mbd

Edited by dtaxtman86

Work in Time's Junction. It is a base 12% -toHitDebuff toggle with a 25ft radius. Also has a tasty 20% damage debuff. That is worth 12% melee/AOE def and 20% resist to all, within that 25ft circle. I would drop Tactics, pick up Time's Junction, swap out the LotG +Def in CJ for Kismet +6% hit, place Farsight in the lvl 24 slot so you'd have it if you exemp down (for the additional +toHit), throw some Dark Watcher's into Time's Junction (4 of them), and then take the 2 left over slots and add more LotG  to Maneuvers to get your S/L Resist back to 63% and gives you 9% more accuracy.

Your lowest accuracy attack will be Fire Blast, but it's still at 105% without Spirit Drain, which is on perma. Once you get going you have more than enough accuracy without Tactics.

I'm nowhere near as good as most of the vets floating around here, but that's what I would do. I mean that does solve your melee worries with a total of 42%Def and a -19%toHitDebuff, that's like having ~62% defenses in melee and they are hitting you with 20% less damage.

Hot Gumbo - Corruptor (Fire Blast - Time Manipulation)- 2.0.mbd

Edited by WuTang

• Biggest issue is that you didn't take Soul Mastery (for Power Boost) or Energy Mastery (for Power Build Up). This is essential for /Time so that you can use boost Farsight. This will easily soft cap your defenses. If you take Clarion Radial for your Destiny, you can double boost Farsight. I typically fire Chrono Shift at the same time as Farsight, so they both get boosted. Assuming you go with Soul Mastery, replace Dark Consumption and Spirit Drain with Power Boost and Soul Drain.
  • With Power Boosted Farsight, you can skip Tough, Weave and Tactics.
  • Definitely pick up Time's Juncture.
  • Slowed Response needs more slots - acc and rech or an Accurate Defense Debuff set.
  • Slot Distortion Field for slow, not hold. The hold has a very small chance to occur and isn't worth slotting for. It's also auto hit and doesn't require accuracy.
  • Drop Acrobatics. KB IOs should be sufficient.

I'm attaching the current build for my Fire/Time/Soul for comparison.

Uunreal - Corruptor (Fire Blast).mbd