Insane lag with rubberbanding

I'm not sure what to do.  I had the ISP out here forever about two months ago.  They did their thing and still I get ridiculous lag.  I'm on a Mac.  If the game cannot run on Macs then I'd like to know what are the "actual" minimum requirements for the game. I'm still not sure what the issue is. Sometimes it runs fine but most mornings (bc it seems to be mainly in the am) it's super choppy. Help please.  I have  been playing almost since the start of LIVE. 

Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 10.37.50 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 11.03.39 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-21 at 9.55.01 AM.png

It's definitely a connection issue. If you're using Wi-Fi try using Ethernet instead, plugging directly into your modem, see if that makes a difference. Another thing you can try is using the Reunion server, as it's located in Germany instead of Canada. It's entirely possible there's a network issue between you and the servers, something you really can't do anything about.

Did your ISP do any testing in your home at the modem? Sometimes things like bad coax cables and/or splitters can cause connection issues. If you haven't had them inside I would request that and have them test the signal strength and quality at the modem, not just at the outside box or pole. It could also be a bad modem or router, see if you can have them replaced.

It should run fine on your Mac. 

is your ISP a cable company or using shared bandwidth with your community? Cable modems are decent but they are at the mercy of how many people are attempting to use the Internet at the same time.  That may explain how at certain times in the day your Internet connection degrades.