Archery / Tactical Arrow

Kodo

For Archery / Tactical Arrow,

How do you Min/Max this? I know there's a lot of powers in this that I absolutely do not use like stunning shot and I basically only use the toggles from Tactical Arrow which leaves me with a lot of extra power selections. But even then, Tactics & Assault, hover & fly, hasten... And that's really it.

So my question is, how do I maximize dps for end game? I don't even know if I need defense tbh because with hover + positioning, I rarely ever get attacked. I even threw +range on fist full of arrows so that it's 80ft range with the rest of my attacks, so I'm almost always at 80ft. Everytime my group wipes I live lol.

How are you slotting your attacks for Max DPS?

What combat relevant power pools did you choose?

What powers do you use/not use in the archery/TA field?

What enhancements do you use per power?

How do you have snipe slotted?

Nearing end game I basically love this toon and don't want to reroll so my goal is to Max DPS. Again, I don't really get hit so idk how relevant defense is? I'm also a noob so idk.

Thanks, sorry for bad grammar, I'm on my phone.

dude like seriously you don't  take flash arrow? also you must never fight in caves/indoor maps.  Electric net arrow is a decent quick attack u can use to save other squishies and hte aforementioned flash arrow may save your team from some of those wipes.  can't tell u how often  a second grp gets agroed and I throw a -to hit on them and it turns a would be death of us to a win with 1 or 2 dieing instead.  I have used the net and the ice arrow to save other blasters, healers, and such from that big mech boss that the tank/brute missed grabbing agro on long enough for them to notice they are missing a punching bag.  DO they make a HUGE difference? no, they make enough of a difference and you will get your min/max with or without them either way.  one time I soloed one of those boss mechs that tried to blitz our healer while the group mopped up the other mobs because blaster DPS and enough control to give me just enough time.

Huge font is huge...

Okay. First, your starter, Electrified Net Arrow, is as-good or better than most alternative tier 1s on primaries save for being a rather long-winded DoT. Higher accuracy, hits just as hard though over a duration, immobilizes.

Glue Arrow is basically super-caltrops.

Ice is great if you have another hold somewhere, otherwise I'd skip it.

Upshot's amazing but you probably took this.

Flash Arrow is ultra versatile. It doesn't aggro unless you put some procs in it (so don't) and you can leave it at just 1-3 slots easily while getting full use out of it. Easily have everyone start their fights with about -8% to hit and no perception (so your side decides when it begins). Not powerful but damn is it handy

Eagle Eye, Agility, Gymnastics you obviously take.

ESD Arrow drains harder than Short Circuit (as hard as Thunderous Blast in fact and comes back up faster) AND is a hold. You can easily set this thing up so anything below boss is held AND zeroed out (or nearly so depending on their conning) on the blue bar. If a second decent drainer anywhere lies in your party or your abilities they (and the bosses too) are screwed. Also hits decently hard on clockworks, mechanoids, cyborgs, freakshows, you get the idea.