Dragon Age: The Veilguard

Skyhawke

Anyone else looking forward to this one? I've liked most of what I've seen and don't mind the more Fortnitey character models (except the Qunari...they do not look good to me) since Bioware just can't get out of the uncanny valley when they try to do realistic. 

I've been jonesing for another trip to Thedas and it's been a decade since DA:I. The environments look amazing and we get to see Tevinter as well as some other nations. 

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

Surprisingly, yes!

I started off writing the game off and assuming it was going to be a flop, but I did some reassessing and honestly it’s looking pretty good. I don’t even mind the character models nearly as much as I did on first glance way back when they showed the gameplay preview. 

Combat was a big concern for me as it looks kinda floaty to me but seeing what you can do with skill interaction I’m at least willing to give it a chance.

Plus you can make a death knight(at least mechanically. Warrior has the reaper subclass). I didn’t realize thats what I wanted until now. 

Hoping it all comes together to be a helluva game and delivers on all fronts

• Thumbs Up 1

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

I haven't played much of the other Dragon Age games, but I have played the Mass Effect trilogy multiple times. I'll be keeping a close eye on this one, not because I have much interest in playing it, but because there's a new Mass Effect game on the horizon. 

I'm hoping this game succeeds. After Andromeda and Anthem, BioWare needs a win.