Cimerora Problem

Eric

I think I'm doing something wrong, or something isn't working right. I've asked everyone in game, and looked up pages out of it.  I've had a  mission to go to Cimerora through the Midnight Club since level 35 (I'm 37 now).  I'm told there's a crystal or pillar of some type that's an aspect of the thing in Ouroboros (in fact the contact said not to go to Ouroboros "this time" for the mission). I've searched high and low for this or any similar thing in the Midnight Club from pretty much every entrance all over and I can't find it.  My character name is Shakedown, my user name is Eric. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you for your help.

Go to the back of the club, upstairs; go through the door in the back wall. You will be in an antechamber with exits to all the Midnighter Club buildings in the zones. Go up the corridor, and there will be a "T" intersection; if you continue straight, you'll get to the antechamber for the other faction. At the intersection is a pair of Midnighters, one hero, one villain, flanking a Pillar of Ice and Fire. You use this Pillar to go to Cimerora.