Rad/Rad Defender

Spock2019

My main is Rad/Rad, I'm rather fond of the build.  Happy to answer questions if you have any.

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 2.22

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Tetujin: Level 50 Technology Defender

Primary Power Set: Radiation Emission

Secondary Power Set: Radiation Blast

Power Pool: Leaping

Power Pool: Flight

Power Pool: Leadership

Power Pool: Speed

Ancillary Pool: Power Mastery

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Radiation Infection -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/Rchg(3), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(9), DarWtcDsp-Rchg/EndRdx(11), HO:Enzym(13), HO:Enzym(15)

Level 1: Neutrino Bolt -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Dam%(9), GldJvl-Dam%(21)

Level 2: Accelerate Metabolism -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(3)

Level 4: Irradiate -- AnlWkn-Acc/DefDeb(A), AnlWkn-DefDeb(5), AnlWkn-DefDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(5), AnlWkn-Acc/Rchg/EndRdx(7), AnlWkn-Acc/Rchg(11), AchHee-ResDeb%(15)

Level 6: Enervating Field -- EndRdx-I(A), EndRdx-I(7), EndRdx-I(46)

Level 8: Radiant Aura -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(19), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(27), Prv-Heal/Rchg(27), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(37), Prv-Absorb%(40)

Level 10: Combat Jumping -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), Krm-ResKB(13), LucoftheG-Rchg+(17)

Level 12: Lingering Radiation -- TmpRdn-Acc/Slow(A), RechRdx-I(17), TmpRdn-Acc/EndRdx(19)

Level 14: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(21)

Level 16: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 18: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+(45)

Level 20: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(33), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(42), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(42), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(43)

Level 22: Choking Cloud -- SprEnt-Acc/Hold(A), SprEnt-Acc/Hold/End(23), SprEnt-Acc/Hold/End/Rchg(23), SprEnt-Rchg/AbsorbProc(25), NrnSht-Dam%(25), UnbCns-Dam%(43)

Level 24: Mutation -- PrfShf-End%(A)

Level 26: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)

Level 28: Cosmic Burst -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(29), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(31)

Level 30: Aim -- RechRdx-I(A)

Level 32: EM Pulse -- UnbCns-Hold(A), UnbCns-Hold/Rchg(33), UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(33), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(34), UnbCns-EndRdx/Hold(34), Lck-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(34)

Level 35: Neutron Bomb -- AnlWkn-Acc/DefDeb(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(36), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(37), AnlWkn-DefDeb(37)

Level 38: Proton Volley -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(39), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(39), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), StnoftheM-Dam%(40), ClbAcc-Acc/Rng(40)

Level 41: Power Build Up -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42)

Level 44: Temp Invulnerability -- StdPrt-ResKB(A), HO:Ribo(45), HO:Ribo(50)

Level 47: Force of Nature -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(48), UnbGrd-Max HP%(48), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(50)

Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+(50)

Level 1: Brawl -- Acc-I(A)

Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)

Level 2: Rest -- Heal-I(A)

Level 1: Vigilance

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)

Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(46), Pnc-Heal/+End(46)

Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), PrfShf-EndMod(43), PrfShf-End%(48)

Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve

Level 0: Portal Jockey

Level 0: Task Force Commander

Level 0: The Atlas Medallion

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)

Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement

Level 50: Diamagnetic Radial Flawless Interface

Level 50: Clockwork Core Superior Ally

Level 50: Melee Core Embodiment

Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon

Level 50: Barrier Radial Epiphany

------------

There can be no defense like elaborate courtesy - E.V. Lucas

My AE arcs:

Ex Machina, the story of the Tin Mage Corps.  Arc ID #11781

Justaris, I'm trying to put your build into Mids, but I am running into problems:

1.  Which Set did you put into Radiant Aura?  I can't find anything close to 'Prv' in the Set Selection window.

2.  Which Set did you put into Choking Cloud?  I can't find anything close to 'SprEnt' in the Set Selection window.

3.  Which Set did you put into Neutron Bomb?  I can't find anything close to 'SprVglAss' in the Set Selection window.

4.  Which Set did you put into Force of Nature?  I can't find anything close to 'UnbGrd' in the Set Selection window.

It looks like a fun build to play.  I can't wait to try it.

Justaris, I'm trying to put your build into Mids, but I am running into problems:

1.  Which Set did you put into Radiant Aura?  I can't find anything close to 'Prv' in the Set Selection window.

2.  Which Set did you put into Choking Cloud?  I can't find anything close to 'SprEnt' in the Set Selection window.

3.  Which Set did you put into Force of Nature?  I can't find anything close to 'UnbGrd' in the Set Selection window.

You might be using version 2.21, you need 2.22 or newer for the new enhancements. He used Preventative Healing (new] in RA, Supreme Entombed (winter set) and Unbreakable Guard (new?)

Glad to see it got sorted out before I even got a chance to see this post.    Hope you guys enjoy, it's a been a fun spin on the usual Defender playstyle.

3.  Which Set did you put into Force of Nature?  I can't find anything close to 'UnbGrd' in the Set Selection window.

You might be using version 2.21, you need 2.22 or newer for the new enhancements. He used Preventative Healing (new] in RA, Supreme Entombed (winter set) and Unbreakable Guard (new?)

Just for the sake of completeness, the set in question in Neutron Bomb is the superior version of Vigilant Assault.  The other three sets are as outlined by Boppfarm above, though the names technically are Preventive Medicine and Superior Entomb respectively (Unbreakable Guard is correct).  Just mention this because wrong spellings may cause problems when doing searches at auction.    Superior versions of ATO and Winter sets are made by using an Enhancement Catalyst on an enhancement from the corresponding regular set.    Entomb -> Superior Entomb and so forth.

There can be no defense like elaborate courtesy - E.V. Lucas

My AE arcs:

Ex Machina, the story of the Tin Mage Corps.  Arc ID #11781