Tanker Aggro

Greetings,

There still seems to be a bug with aggro from a Tanker aspect.  The group sizes that are attacked still seem to want to attack others in my party, even though I can AoE them and Taunt them, they still won't pay attention to me till we defeat some of the enemy in the group.  Almost like there is a cap on how many I can have taunted.

[/sarcastic humor] Sorry, but I had to.  Any way that we can get the Aggro cap removed, even if it is in missions?  With the Incarnate system and IOs, a lot of people run with x8 and a team of 8 and the groups that you face in missions are over that cap, even though as a Tanker, we can "handle" it fine.  Any way to get it removed (like back in the old old days) or bumped way up?

Cshadow133

If this is a topic you are really interested in, then you should follow and post in this thread:  https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,3407.0.html

Lots of discussion, posts by the Devs (especially why the cap can't be removed)

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

If this is a topic you are really interested in, then you should follow and post in this thread:  https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,3407.0.html

Lots of discussion, posts by the Devs (especially why the cap can't be removed)

Thank you very much, Justicebeliever.  I just saw the post at the top when I logged in today and then your response to mine pointing me there.  I thought that I had looked for something like that, but I obviously didn't do a good enough job on that.  Thanks for sharing and I shall read over that one to see what is going on.

Thanks again.