Need help picking a power in Energy Mastery

StrawberryWitch

Well, let's go down the list: Superior Conditioning is just 5 more Endurance; you get a bigger blue bar.  With a 50 EndMod IO that goes up to 7 and change, or you can put a Performance Shifter: Chance for +End proc in there if you didn't already put it in Stamina. Endurance recovery is calculated based upon your maximum endurance value, so this would make it go up five percent faster.  Not a flat five percent added on, mind you, just multiply your current endurance recovery rate by 1.05 and you'll get the new total with this.

Focused Accuracy is silly expensive and while bonus accuracy isn't bad, you probably already have enough in your attacks by the time you get it.  If IO sets didn't exist I could see it being useful as a way to get out of slotting accuracy in your attacks, but they do exist, and even if they didn't it's still silly expensive and you'd be slotting for endurance reduction instead to compensate for an unmodded endurance drain of 0.78 endurance a second.  Plus if you ever get a smoke grenade to the face, yellows exist, and I'm pretty sure Invulnerability has a +to-hit power somewhere in there anyway.

Physical Perfection is a small amount of health regen and endurance recovery.  It takes both healing and endurance modification IOs, however, which means that if you didn't have room in your build for a Miracle, Numina's Convalescence, Panacea, or Preventive Medicine proc, you have it now.  Pine's is telling me that this would get you more endurance recovery unslotted than Superior Conditioning with a 50 EndMod IO, and that's before the aforementioned IOs.

Energy Torrent is the attack from Energy Blast with reduced damage and a longer recharge time.  Knockback usually isn't the most welcome thing to a Brute.

All told, if you had to pick one then your best bet is probably Physical Perfection.

As a Scrapper main I eat a steady diet of crayons and glue to keep my wits sharp and my reflexes honed.

Well, let's go down the list: Superior Conditioning is just 5 more Endurance; you get a bigger blue bar.  With a 50 EndMod IO that goes up to 7 and change, or you can put a Performance Shifter: Chance for +End proc in there if you didn't already put it in Stamina. Endurance recovery is calculated based upon your maximum endurance value, so this would make it go up five percent faster.  Not a flat five percent added on, mind you, just multiply your current endurance recovery rate by 1.05 and you'll get the new total with this.

Focused Accuracy is silly expensive and while bonus accuracy isn't bad, you probably already have enough in your attacks by the time you get it.  If IO sets didn't exist I could see it being useful as a way to get out of slotting accuracy in your attacks, but they do exist, and even if they didn't it's still silly expensive and you'd be slotting for endurance reduction instead to compensate for an unmodded endurance drain of 0.78 endurance a second.  Plus if you ever get a smoke grenade to the face, yellows exist, and I'm pretty sure Invulnerability has a +to-hit power somewhere in there anyway.

Physical Perfection is a small amount of health regen and endurance recovery.  It takes both healing and endurance modification IOs, however, which means that if you didn't have room in your build for a Miracle, Numina's Convalescence, Panacea, or Preventive Medicine proc, you have it now.  Pine's is telling me that this would get you more endurance recovery unslotted than Superior Conditioning with a 50 EndMod IO, and that's before the aforementioned IOs.

Energy Torrent is the attack from Energy Blast with reduced damage and a longer recharge time.  Knockback usually isn't the most welcome thing to a Brute.

All told, if you had to pick one then your best bet is probably Physical Perfection.

Very detailed. Thank you so much for explaining all that. Yeah after reading all that, I also think Physical Perfection would be the best to choose.

I'd go for Superior Conditioning and Physical Perfection besides Laser Beam Eyes. Both are useful with just base slot so you can use slots somewhere else.

For what is worth, Energy Torrent is very useful as a form of dmg mitigation since it's not Knockback, it's Knockdown so you won't be throwing enemies around plus also adds some AoE dmg, although not a lot of it.

Of all the powers in Energy mastery, Focused Accuracy is the one I find almost useless since Synapse nerfed it. It's still an end hog for what little it offers since it was changed from +To Hit to +Accuracy.