Farming build possible?

I was thinking of trying something a bit better at solo farming than my support bane for a second build, far more offensive, for use on +4x8 TV, Battle Maidens, or AE s/l farms, or just general kicking rear on +4x8 missions with others.  Does anyone have a build for that? 

I'm not sure if It'd be better to go crab, bane, or (more) huntsman? 

Crab is tempting for more aoe and serum, but doesn't have much single target heavy hitters to deal with bosses, and I assume the pets will just die right off the bat, which is my experience with call reinforcements on my bane, unless teaming.

Bane has the single target and aoe but they're a bit slower, I'm not sure if surveillance & placate would be worth it or just dishing out more damage to compensate?

Or just use the Huntsman attacks, but then do you add bane or crab, and what do you take from those?

I'm guessing skipping WAWG, but the -rech might be helpful, or slotting up with some damage procs (only see the one chance for lethal though)  I assume Venom Grenade is still useful, and perhaps Artic Breath for more damage debuff unless that slows you down too much solo? Is assault, or even any of the TT powers beyond +def worth it solo?