Water Blast Tidal FOrces: Bug or Opinion?

Razor Cure

So I have a water/poison corr and have observed a few things about the set (water blast) and want to see if anyone has noticed similar things, or if it is just my perception/lag.

Water Blast, in the same way at newer sets (Titan weaps, Street Justice) has a gimmick attached to its Aim power, Tidal Forces. Using TF is meant to give you 3 stacks of todal power,s o you can make use of the bonus things in a few of the powers. Which sounds great. However..

I have noticed that if I use TF, when I already have 1 or 2 stacks of tidal power, the behaviour is..weird. If I do not fire off an attack RIGHT THEN (to take advantage of 3stacks), and perhaps wait a second or two (using aid self, moving, another power etc), those 3 stacks will decay down to 2, MUCH fast that they actually decay (if you are building them normal).

It is like one of the stacks I had before using TF, then decays, taking away from the 3 i 'should' have, after using the power.

Again, i am not sure if this is just me, or lag, but I have observed it happen WAY to often. Perhaps this is WAI, but if so..it seems really silly. Using the power should give me 3 stacks, until I actually use an attack (or the 10 sec duration)..but it does not. Even just use a debuff after TF quite often is enough time to lose a stack.

Maybe someone with Street Justice can chime in, and mention if Combat Readiness functions in a similar way (losing a third stack, right after popping the power). I honestly cant recall my SJ toon from Live, but almost certain it wasnt this way. Likewise, TW, and build momentum..that gives you the 'special' effect for the entire duration of the power.

Basically, the stack-builder sets have a cap on how many max you can have, and new ones don't overwrite old ones - Titan Weapons Build Momentum is the specific exception to this rule; it expressly overwrites any current Momentum with its twice-as-long special version.  So if you Water Blast someone, you get 1 stack.  Timer starts on it.  Hit Tidal Forces, it tries to give 3 stacks - but you already have one, so it only gives 2.  THEIR timers start.  If you faff about for 6-ish seconds before firing an expender, the first stack will decay.  Street Justice works the same way.