Remove or alter repel sound

After the realisation i can put kb to kd in Repel I have fallen in love with my first ever 50 again, Atomitor kin/rad (ex /nrg)

Unfortunately whilst i'm having a whale of a time in the middle of a mob bouncing them up and down and generally being a rowdy melee defender every one with ears is going slightly insane with the constant boing sound .

Is there any way we can remove or put some kind of limit on how often it will play?

I understand that you can remove certain sounds locally but its not much use for the poor sods teamed with me.

Indomitable server

Atomitor, Tarquin, Atomito, Daltron, Fusebox and more tbc

First - as you mentioned, locally - 

As for the rest...there is not an option to customize sound fx for others...But really, when you are on a team and needing to hit propel that much (which is my favorite BTW - I'm sad you want to change the sound), no doubt there are a ton of crazy sounds going on already...For me, teams are quite a cacophony of sounds that make it feel like a real battle.  If it gets too bad, I just turn down the volume.

If it gets REALLY bad for them - you can share with them the information to change their sounds locally...

Hope this helps!  Keep the Propel love going!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting