Need Help installing

Thimoth

Dredd's guide to loading City of Heroes, I created the folder downloaded tequilla, created an account on the forums and on the game, I even had a friend log into the game with my stuff to verify it was working, but when tequilla finishes loading it gives me the choice of City of Heroes: Rebirth,City of Heroes:  Ouroboro, and City of Heroes: COXG, not homecoming what am I doing wrong?

In the folder you installed CoH in, it is probably just called "Tequila", but the icon is supposed to look like a shot glass, but it looks more like a trash can

Edited by justicebeliever
Correction

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

20 minutes ago, Jon1256 said:

Ok let me see if i can find the actual folder in my computer.  Thank's 

And I was mistaken...not in your tequila folder, but whatever folder you installed CoH in...sorry about that

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting