Plant/Radiation/? Build w/ permadom help

killobit

I've been looking across the vast sea of internet stuff, and haven't been able to find a plant/rad build for dominators.  I've been playing w/ it so far and it seems pretty strong.  Problem is, I'm not too good at putting a build together that will be strong and have perma-dom as part of it.  I figured I could ask here and see if anyone here has a build?  or might want to play around in a the builder and come up with something viable.  I'm wanting to have flight, and not be dependant on haste from the speed power set.  Might be too much to ask, but figured it couldn't hurt.

You're not going to get a perma-Dom without Haste, except maybe for a very expensive build at level 50 with Agility Alpha. Pre-50 without some other +Recharge power, it's too tricky to squeeze out the set bonuses and still have a solid balanced build. With Hasten, you build for perma-Hasten or close to it (as long as Hasten has less than 10 seconds of downtime you're usually good), and get perma-Dom, without having to sacrifice other build constraints. I've seen pre-50 perma-Dom builds that also manage to soft-cap some Defenses... but not if you skip Hasten.