Collaborative Missions Problem?

Laffy

When teamed up with someone that both has the same mission and collaborative missions enabled, it seems like we're still having to complete them for each person individually before we both get credit. Does anyone else have that issue or is that not the point of collaborative missions?

I just ran the midnighter’s arc the other day with someone and we used the collaborative mission through the whole thing, and didn’t have a problem. Would you have more details from your experience? Which contact, missions, etc? 

It was just some of the super low starting missions, I couldn't begin to give names. But it seems like when we would click on one of our missions from the mission tab to put a marker on the HUD, even though we both have it, it seems like only one of us would get credit. I'll experiment more tomorrow though.

Edited by Laffy

14 hours ago, Laffy said:

It was just some of the super low starting missions, I couldn't begin to give names. But it seems like when we would click on one of our missions from the mission tab to put a marker on the HUD, even though we both have it, it seems like only one of us would get credit. I'll experiment more tomorrow though.

If it's the chain that starts with Matt Habashy and follows thru that story line, most of the finale missions can't be completed cooperatively, because they have divergent-story choices within the missions.