Buffs went missing

Proplyd

This may seem like a small issue, but it is annoying to me.

The buff icons under my status bars are gone.  No more buffs, debuffs, inspirations, incarnate stuff.  Someone suggested I try to toggle "walk" or "rest", right click on the icons and then "unhide buffs", but those icons don't show up either.  There is an option to "reset all windows", but that didn't do anything when I tried it.

I can't find any information about this problem, so it is either something really simple, or something really rare and weird.  I am hoping it is something simple, and that I am just dumb...

Quick update:  this seems to have affected all my existing characters.  However, I created a new character, and the buffs are there.

Edited by Proplyd
  • Like 1

• Proplyd changed the title to Buffs went missing

Menu -> Options -> Windows -> Status Window Buff Display -> Set "Stop Sending All Buffs" to Disabled -> Test by switching zones to refresh your autos/toggles.

You likely enabled this setting on accident via right clicking the status buff bar and then later saved your window options to the default file.

• Like 1

@Veracor - Veracor, Bio/TW Tanker on Everlasting.

Everlasting raid leader, Hamidon main tank, iTrial main tank -- hit me up if you have questions!