Feedback please! - Radiation/Bio Armor scrapper

Neiska

Hello out there!

I am just hoping to get some feedback for a build I am working on. She is a Radiation/Bio armor scrapper. She is currently 43 and things are going well! But I am not sure if I have any "holes" in my defenses or if I missed something would be a big help. So please feel free to point those out if i missed something! This is in no way final.

Here's her powerset picks -

Level 50 Tech Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Radiation Melee
Secondary Power Set: Bio Armor
Power Pool: Flight (1 power)
Power Pool: Fighting (3 powers)
Power Pool: Speed (1 power)
Power Pool: Leadership (1 power)
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery (2 powers)

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Contaminated Strike
Level 1: Hardened Carapace
Level 2: Radioactive Smash
Level 4: Inexhaustible
Level 6: Fusion
Level 8: Radiation Siphon
Level 10: Environmental Modification
Level 12: Evolving Armor
Level 14: Flight
Level 16: Ablative Carapace
Level 18: Irradiated Ground
Level 20: Adaptation
Level 22: Boxing
Level 24: Tough
Level 26: Devastating Blow
Level 28: DNA Siphon
Level 30: Weave
Level 32: Atom Smasher
Level 35: Genetic Contamination
Level 38: Parasitic Aura
Level 41: Haste
Level 44: Focused Accuracy
Level 47: Physical Perfection
Level 49: Assault
Level 1: Brawl --
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge
Level 1: Sprint
Level 2: Rest  
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift
Level 2: Health
Level 2: Hurdle
Level 2: Stamina
Level 50: (undecided!)

Notes-

1. I do have the hero builder program, but I am posting this from a work computer and so I don't have access to it right now.

2. Still figuring out enhancements, as far as what needs to go where. I also have zero experience with IO sets and so on. She is currently using a full set of 35 IOs that scale so I can save money for high level stuff. And there are so many sets that I am a bit overwhelmed by them. I plan on having a sit down with friends and figuring out which sets I need to shoot for. But right now she doesn't have any.

3. 50 alpha slot - No idea what would be good here. And I've never unlocked it so I'm not sure what would be good.

Questions-

1. Are there too many toggle powers? By my count this has 9 toggle powers. I am not sure if that is "too many" or if that would be fine with the right enhancements.

2. Is this balanced? I tried to keep a good balance of offense vs defense. I wanted to have both "enough" offense and defense if possible, but I am willing to swap things out like Assault if something is missing. And would this have enough offense and defense, or would it be squishy or does it a hole somewhere that I am overlooking?

3. Am I missing anything important? Feel free to point it out and maybe we can squeeze it in!

One thing I love is how helpful the community is with the veterans giving guidance to new people like me. I am really looking forward to unlocking incarnates and running with the big heroes with this one!

Thanks bunches in advance!

You need crosspunch. You want as much recharge as you can squeeze out of the build to get Parasitic Aura up as often as mathematically possible and Crosspunch is a place to eek out a little more. Drop a KB chance for recharge in it and a few more slots for the pretty damn decent damage. 

Combat Jumping>Assault by a large margin, slot for LotG and Def. . Drop flight and buy a Void Skiff or Rocket Board or Carpet. Replace with Hover for another LotG.

Obliteration set. Scrapper ATO Superior Crits. Panacea as you can afford it, or farm merits in Ouro for it. Don't waste any slots with Endmods, except maybe 1 in Inexhastabile. When you fire PA in a big spawn you don't need to worry about endurance. 

Spiritual (close that PA gap),

Mighty>Ion

Get Melee Genome and Barrier and you can cycle them when PA is down. Melee by itself won't get you through Alphas, but if you cast it toward the end of a PA cycle it will extend the time before you need Carapace and SIphon. Hasten dropping in the middle of the cycle delays PA and will get you dropped if you don't have enough purples. Sipon on it's own isn't enough to sustain through multispawn aggro, you can delay about 10 seconds at +3/+8. Have purples. When Barrier is up your looking to increase damage with offensive but you have to manage endurance. It's not hard, but you have to slow down your attack cycle a bit. Once you get confident in the power cycle, you can stack Defensive on top of PA while in Offensive and you'll end up dragging 16 bosses with you while you look for minions to feed off of. Have purples.

Reactive is really good in big spawns. Reeally good. I really like the idea of Contaminated damage stacking with reactive in offensive mode. (I play spine/bio)

EDIT:

Oh,  2 slot Hasten, put level 50 recharges in it and use Boosters on each 5 times. This will give you the same bonus as having 3 unboosted IO's, freeing up a slot. 

Edited by cejmp

Freedom toons:

Illuminata

Phoebros

Mim

Ogrebane