Request: Classic zone/loading screens

Does anyone happen to have a collection of all the oldschool loading screens for the city zones in Paragon? Nowadays they're very uniform and...blue, and I like how they used to look, with their own unique fonts and color schemes and what-not. If anyone has access to em I'd really love to see if they're usable in the client again.

21 hours ago, Judas_The_Priest said:

Does anyone happen to have a collection of all the oldschool loading screens for the city zones in Paragon? Nowadays they're very uniform and...blue, and I like how they used to look, with their own unique fonts and color schemes and what-not. If anyone has access to em I'd really love to see if they're usable in the client again.

Quick answers are yes, someone does have a collection of them and no, they're not easily usable in the client. The loading screens were treated a bit differently than other textures, largely, I think, because they were originally JPG files instead of BMP or DDS. As such, the traditional tools available to laypeople to create textures don't work. I'd bet someone on the dev end could re-generate them with the right source images, but I doubt they're high priority for that.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lraeslcbbfhd08v/Old_Loading_Screens.zip?dl=1

Edited by Blondeshell

• 2 weeks later