Can you get the set bonus for both the regular and superior version?

HellsFury

Someone here said that you could get the set bonuses for both the regular and Superior versions of ATOs; such as Brute's Fury and Superior Brute's Fury each 6 slotted in 2 different powers.  At least that is what I felt they said.

I am in Pines working on a build right now and it let's me place both Frozen Blast and Superior Frozen Blast in 2 different powers in the same build.  I am leery as to whether this is just an oversight on Pines part.

Sorry for needing to ask this, I just don't know where to look up details like this.  Thanks in advance.

19 minutes ago, HellsFury said:

I am in Pines working on a build right now and it let's me place both Frozen Blast and Superior Frozen Blast in 2 different powers in the same build.  I am leery as to whether this is just an oversight on Pines part.

It is. The enhancements are unique, and the normal and superior versions are not counted separately.

If you slot 3 pieces each in two separate powers, you'll get the 3-piece bonus twice, even if they're all purple. It stacks like any other set bonus would. But you can't slot two full sets by making one of them purple.

Edited by Hopeling