Game keeps Freezing on Area Transition

Super DQ

I'm playing on the Reunion server and this is a reoccurring problem I've been having recently.

Either the loading screen will pop up but not load or when it loads I just get an unmoving close up of the map exit point I just moved from with no characters on it, am then forced to CTRL-ALT-DLT the game closed and load it up again.
When I sign in after this the first time I am told 'this player is already logged in' but if I press the button again it logs in fine.

There's been no notable changes with my laptop so I'm presuming the problems are coming from the recent upheaval that happened not too long ago.

10 hours ago, Super DQ said:

I'm playing on the Reunion server and this is a reoccurring problem I've been having recently.

Either the loading screen will pop up but not load or when it loads I just get an unmoving close up of the map exit point I just moved from with no characters on it, am then forced to CTRL-ALT-DLT the game closed and load it up again.
When I sign in after this the first time I am told 'this player is already logged in' but if I press the button again it logs in fine.

There's been no notable changes with my laptop so I'm presuming the problems are coming from the recent upheaval that happened not too long ago.

This exactly happens to me often.  If I reboot, it goes away for a while.  It happened a couple of times before the patch, but more now.