Cosmetic Surgeon activation?

strange question- on Homecoming servers, Cosmetic Surgeons are apparently activated by default, but in the i25 running on my home server doesn't seem to be the case.  Does anyone know how to activate them for a character/account?

There's apparently a badge that unlocks them, as my GM character who I gave all the badges to can use the feature, but I have no idea which badge (Pocked D ViP if I had to guess), nor what it's internal name would be

Also, the dev command to give an Ultra Tailor token doesnt exactly work, it lets you change size/gender etc, but it also changes ALL your costume slots to match the current one...

As I understand it, the way it works is that only specific tailors will change body types.  These are the named stylists at Icon (Serge, et. al) blueside, Facemaker Surgeons redside, the woman standing outside the tailor building goldside (forget her name) and the "body seamstress" in the Tiki Lounge.

None of these appear to be able to change VEATs in their default uniform, but I've tested several of the others with other characters and they seem to work.  I don't think it's tied to a badge.

Correct, only tailors marked as 'Cosmetic Surgeon' can change bodytype/size.

The tailor to the right of the counter at the back of Atlas Park's ICON location is a Cosmetic Surgeon, and on the Homecoming servers, any character can just walk up to them and make said changes.

The problem isn't me trying the wrong tailor, it's that they don't seem to be unlocked for normal characters on my internal build (i25 binaries), and I can't figure out how to activate them.

Ah, yeah, I see what you're saying.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.  It's weird because it was working at one point, I thought, but now it seems to not be on our LAN server either.  Maybe I'm just remembering wrong and did my checking on Homecoming.

I can confirm it's not the Gold Club badge, though.

Ah, found the command code.  It's "/costume_ultra_tailor".  I just changed it on my personal one to be available to any character, and once I logged into a character and used the command, it's now the default on all Tailors (including trainers).  It does appear to be a leeeeetle buggy with regards to changing all costumes, though, so be careful with it and make sure you save any costumes before using them.