Stealth bug

Call Me Awesome

I've encountered a possible bug in Stealth on a Peacebringer... in addition to the known display error of providing full transparency it also double stacks in the attributes menu.  I effectively have full invisibility to mobs and the menu lists Stealth Radius of -70 feet; showing in the details two stacks of the Stealth power at 35' each.  The character is level 25 and I've run a couple of Strigga Island arcs and all the mobs have acted like I had full invisibility until I attack.  No, I don't have another stealth power or Super Speed and I've been playing solo.

I'm not complaining about this of course 😊 but it does kind of make taking Invisibility pointless.  I don't have the power on any other characters so it may be specific to PB's or it may be universal.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

It's bugged on my Blaster and Sentinel, too.  It not only doubles the radius, and is fully transparent, but it also fully suppresses defense when in combat.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer