styles changing????

anubis

Has anyone done some work in one room, left the base and then come back to find all the adjoining rooms changed to the style of the room you were working in? I just did... Also, lately I have used the icon npc in my base and after leaving the cc toggles like walk or teleport don't work for a few minutes. Also lost my aura last time I was in and out of the menu too...

Is this a thing or is my base haunted?

I think the tailor might be haunted.  The last time I used it, the shiny new shield I put on had the ghost of the spikes from the Barbarian shield on it (mostly in and around it actually), and my aura didn't show up until I changed costumes and changed back.  This was in Icon, not my base.

As for the room styles, maybe you accidentally clicked "apply room style to base?"  I've never had that happen, but then I haven't built inside the plot since the last patch.

Don't believe I did, but who knows. Seems my edit pop up window does move around a bit without me asking as well. I have been running the 64 bit client on an older laptop (running 64 bit win10 though). May try switching to the 32 and see if anything happens...