Super Smash... CoH?

Vitruvius

So, after some experimenting, and a lot of laughs, I think we came up with an entertaining, just for fun, PvP format, similar to Super Smash Brothers. Basically, pick a rooftop in RV and go at it. You lose if you fall off the roof or are defeated. You can jump off as long as you land back on the roof, but be aware of incoming mez and casting your own powers at the wrong time! So far, teleport, fly, and webnade type powers seem to ruin the dynamic so those are "banned" to preserve the fun factor. There's one building in particular that's ideal, with obstacles and several small platforms at different heights, but it's easier to start on a simpler large flat, or even small flat roof. There are also a couple places where we can jump from roof to roof, if desired. We've only really messed around with 1 v 1, but seems like larger battles would be fun, too, and there are roofs of all sizes. Find me, @vitruvius, on Indomitable, in RV...

This is a fun idea and a good bit of light entertainment away from the seriousness nature of KB and the delicious mess that is the ground floor of RV.

Prepare to giggle and smile.. until you fall off the roof and all the regrets in your life come to the surface as you fall for what seems like an eternity down the side of a building.

Personally I like the smaller platform as it kind of forces you to need to jump off the building sometimes to evade or use AbD, PiA or ID/CD and since that is part of what makes this kind of duelling unique it needs to be played up and hammed up to the max.

With that said, jumping off buildings can be hazardous to your health so beware....

rats rule!!!

Edited by Love Rat

On 9/7/2019 at 12:26 AM, Vitruvius said:

So, after some experimenting, and a lot of laughs, I think we came up with an entertaining, just for fun, PvP format, similar to Super Smash Brothers. Basically, pick a rooftop in RV and go at it. You lose if you fall off the roof or are defeated. You can jump off as long as you land back on the roof, but be aware of incoming mez and casting your own powers at the wrong time! So far, teleport, fly, and webnade type powers seem to ruin the dynamic so those are "banned" to preserve the fun factor. There's one building in particular that's ideal, with obstacles and several small platforms at different heights, but it's easier to start on a simpler large flat, or even small flat roof. There are also a couple places where we can jump from roof to roof, if desired. We've only really messed around with 1 v 1, but seems like larger battles would be fun, too, and there are roofs of all sizes. Find me, @vitruvius, on Indomitable, in RV...

THIS ACTUALLY SOUNDS FUN!!!

IRON ASCENSION - ALL HUMAN PB

IRON-WIDOW - WIDOW

IRON BLADE - PSI/NINJA BLASTER

IRON RAIN - WATER/MA BLASTER