Customization for Powers

Radiaria

PLEASE... I'M BEGGING! Give ARCHERY the option to CHOOSE the arrow colors! I want to spray down a death of black arrows, not yellow practice arrows that look unimpressive (my opinion, some may differ) but I believe this would be really cool and a great idea.

Please allow customizations for Stone Armor. Please. Granite having only the stone appearance is disheatening. Let me dress him up in an embers outfit or allow me to make it girly with crystals! 

Please with a cherry on top for this one, add more plant styles to Plant Control. We've got Nature Affinity now, and I feel as if this set could use some different updated versions. I'm not saying it's bad at all, but I would like to see some more artistic plant styles for this one.

Give a minimum effects option to Fiery Aura powers. I agree, in most cases, they're cool. However, there's some toons I just don't want to look like Chernobyl on.

Give Psionic Melee (despite the power name) two more options: one for SWORDS ONLY ANIMATIONS, one for MIND/TELEPATHIC ANIMATIONS. Lots are divided on how they like this or want to see this set implemented, giving players the option with this would make lots happy.

I'm sure I could think of many more but this will conclude this list for now!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

+1

If this is possible, Red Huntress would at lest like her arrows to be fletched in red ...

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism