Annual - Let it Snow INSTANCE Mother Ship Raid

Event details

OH, the Aliens outside are frightful

But hunting them can be so delightful

The Mother Ship Raid is the place to go

lets give them Snow, Give them Snow, give them Snow

Lets Cover The Rikti in Snow

Friday Dec 22nd 8pm EST on TORCH, will be my Annual Christmas INSTANCE Mother Ship Raid. this year it will have a WINTER theme. i'd like to see as many people as we can have some sort of Ice/Cold/Storm style powers. i wanna see the Mother Ship covered in snow, the bowl slick with ice and every alien frozen in place. I did an all electric power run for 4th of July and i got some amazing screen shots of all the colors. So i'm gonna try to do it again.

***Like always themed toons are nice to have but not required to attend.***

What is required, is the "Member if Vanguard" Badge. if you don't have this badge you can't get into the instance.

Also Everyone in the league who attends, if you were a good boy or girl or creature will recieve a gift from Santa Anyad. 

When I start announcing in LFG channel Zone out of Bases, PvP Zones and Missions. Then STAY where you are, DO NOT come to RWZ broadcasting for invite, just send me a TELL and he'll have trained Vanguard Teleport Elves beam you to the RAID.

***Remember to get your 'Member of Vanguard" badge by doing some quick missions from Levantera in the Vanguard Base, Before you send the tell. or the invite will not work***

Thanks @Zed and Zombie for your help with the cover pictures

00100-355971224.pngsmall-cute-aliens-dressed-in-christmas-outfits-with-shovels-digging-crashed-mothership-out-of-large-mountain-of-snow.jpeg

Edited by Anyad

Recommended Comments