Alpha Division SG Recruiting

ltzerge

Greetings heroes ! The Alpha division SG is recruiting !

We're a casual RP SG hero side that accepts all types. As a casual RP SG, we accept people who prefer to work outside the concept, but we do have a theme and encourage those who wish to RP in the group.

Those interested in the RP theme: The Alpha Division is an experimental PPD branch that enlists and trains a broad spectrum of supers in law enforcement, heroes of all walks and PPD themed characters will fit in well here, even those more toward the gray side can function as a rogue element or crooked cop scenario.

We have a well regarded large scale modern city style base with several buildings, all meant to facilitate fun places to interact, hangout, and explore.

I am most active in Pacific Time, from 3-10pm every day, but we have members from all time zones.

There is a recurring event schedule, and a more specific schedule for other things.

Task Force Tuesdays, we organize TF's to run with the group all day. Last time I went over 8 hours straight...

Casual Fridays, a for fun day where we run normal missions in casual/civilian attire.

We do have a community discord I would encourage people to join if able.

If you're interested in our group at all, drop me a message in game @Ltzerge or leave a message here. As usual, I'm happy to answer any questions

twgkzl71yh131.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=065ca0b6da4a702be936137c79c3e8cea0d58f77

• Like 1

Hey, saw your base on Reddit, awesome work. I'm the guy (if the username didn't give it away) who half-joked about hiring you to set up a base for me. I'm not applying (yet, unless I spontaneously decide to roll up a supercop of some sort, which has never been my style but a change could be fun), just wanted to restate that the base looks awesome (still haven't had the chance to go for a tour yet though, so still just have the screenshot to go by), and the half-joke about contracting you :P