White Dwarf Flare - Foot Stomp vs Hand Clap?

I tried my foot stomp as White Dwarf, but it's giving me a hand clap. I'd forgotten they took away the foot stomp animation from it.  Wasn't there a way to switch it back?  Does anyone remember?

"The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.

I had looked at the powerset in the tailor shop, hoping that a power customization would be possible there.  Unfortunately I didn't see an option.

"The Sky is not the limit to Mastery, for (as any science fiction enthusiast can tell you) there are infinite worlds left to explore once the sky is left behind." From "Role Playing Mastery", by Gary Gygax.

If memory serves, the reason for the change is that Footstomp type powers require a groundbound avatar ... because AIRstomp doesn't work ... so the power was reworked to be a Handclap type power instead, which doesn't care about where the ground is in relation to the avatar.  It was just one of the limitations of the game engine.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Yes, I remember the rationale.  I just could have sworn there was an in-game way to switch it back for those who preferred foot stomp. =)