Potential PvP build?

Chalkarts

I'm usually a tanker.

I've been wanting to make a ranged character but blasters are just so squishy.

I was looking at synergies and wanted to know if anyone has any experience with

Dark Blast/Super Reflexes

It would seem like one could have a nearly unhittable character with the combination of the two.

Would this be a Viable PvP strategy?  Keep my opponents accuracy low and my defense high, build for accelerated attack rate and just pepper them with darkness.

Thoughts?

Hi there! If you have PvP questions a good place to check would be the Homecoming PvP discord: https://discord.gg/g94GmP

That said, defenses aren't terribly good in PvP except while your T9 is up (Elude), and to-hit debuffs are ok but the to-hit buffs from a Sentinel's dark blasts are pretty low and unlikely to affect accuracy that much, especially when the opponent has aim or build up.

Sentinels are reasonably good in PvP though from what I understand due to their high HP cap and ranged damage. HP tends to be more important in PvP than defenses/resists because it all gets DR'd pretty hard. 

Everything I've said is pretty general, and I don't PvP very much anymore. But, check out the discord and most people there would be happy to explain and answer any questions you have about PvP in the future.