CTD when using Banished Pantheon Radial Superior Ally

As the title states, I crash to desktop when the pets spawn from the lore incarnate Banished Pantheon Radial Superior Ally. I've tested this on two different computers with the same result. One of the characters testing this is also unable to be logged in to as a result. I do not have the T4 of this incarnate unlocked on live to test if it happens to me there, but as I tested on two different computers I think it is possible that it is something on the beta. I have also run the re-validate on tequila just in case a file was corrupted and still crashed upon activating the power. If somebody else could test this as well, that would be helpful. 

Similar issue using KoV Radial Superior Ally. Was standing near Numina in Talos because I was customising complete powersets [1', 2', PPs, Incarnates] to save so I didn't have to bother with it when leveling properly and when I tried summoning the pets the game froze. Forced shutdown, tried again, logged into toon and game CTD'd without even getting past 50% of the loading bar. Tried another time, can't log in to them.

Tried another toon that had incarnates. Summoned the pets, but one was completely invisible to me and summoning them rooted me in place somehow that required using /stuck to fix. Pet remained invisible afterwards and I only realised it had been summoned when it killed something for me.

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

• Jimmy locked this topic